Saturday, December 23, 2006

Ho-Hum Saturday


This is the first time in aaaaaaaggggggeeeeeessss that I've opted to be indoors the entire - but the entire - day. I'm ashamed. Sorta.

Yes, it was a rainy day. Not cold but damp and grey. But that wasn't the reason. It just felt like a last day of Hannuka vacation-soak up the rest for what it's worth-g'head and knock yourself out with slovenliness type of day.

So Raph and I slept late by our standards - 9 a.m. - and he got his once-a-week sugar cereal fix i.e. Fruit Trix and then he proceeded to watch 800 episodes of Teen Titans on DVD while I researched writing venues and queried editors. My active peak hit around 2 p.m. when I trekked out to the kitchen and prepared Indonesian beef soup. It's a good thing there aren't any donuts in the house.

Later in the day friends brought their son by to play with Rapha - thank goodness for the child's sanity - and I continue, to now, sitting in sweats typing up story proposals.
See what a kid looks like after hours of video watching? Let this image be a message to us all..

Shameful. Hee hee.

No comments: