Monday, June 05, 2006

Can't Take The Heat


I personally adore heat. Muggy, humid, hot, "walking through a vat of chicken soup" as my pal Jeff would say.

Sundresses, strappy sandals, sun cream & sweat. I'm in heaven.

The electric company is not.

Burdened by system overload, Israel's electric company initiated rolling blackouts yesterday which, according to this report, will cost the state mucho dineros.

Exactly like being back in California! Perhaps now the Electric Company will also privately divest?

naw...

2 comments:

Liza said...

Better buy those sundresses in Israel before you come to the US. I'm here now (albeit in the Northeast), and I haven't even found one sundress to try on, let alone buy! And it's not for lack of trying, believe me! The selection is terrible this year, and brown is the new black (nearly every funky, flowing skirt I've liked has lots of brown. On the plus side, tie-dye is huge once again, and you can find it anywhere and everywhere. Have a good trip!

Stefanella said...

Thanks for the heads up. Tie-dye will work. I don't have time for shopping before I go! slf