Wednesday, March 01, 2006

And Now A Word from our Sponsor...



I'm sick up and fed with writing about sick children, politics and hospitals. So it's time for a Neverland Break....Kool Aid anyone? Of course I don't have the special purple kind. Shipments from Guyana stopped a long, long time ago.

This just in: I struggled to find a word last week during a conversation with a pal but now retrieved it from the dungeoness recesses (not to be confused with dungeness crab): Collective Unconscious. It's a Jungianism maintaining that we human citizen types are on the same mental thread most of the time regardless of space and time. So if I,over here in HLC (Holy Land Central) am inventing the wheel, for example, according to this theory Stefan I. Elluh is doing the same in Podunk, Iowa. Get to the point! Get to the point!

Over the past few months I've heard several girlie types expressing creative outlet ideas. Check this out if you're a girl, a boy, a boy that wants to be a girl, a girl that tried to be a boy but ...just check it out.

Digression: When my pal Jeff had an Internet column some years back with a paper that will not be mentioned here, he wrote one of the best lines I've ever read. I paraphrase:

I tried to log onto the Klu Klux Klan website today but was unsuccessful. I guess with a last name like Abramowitz they figure they can't really count on me to keep those crosses burning.

Yesterday I came across the 2nd funniest literary witticism written since the days of Jeff while surfing this site. TWO SNAPS WITH A CIRCLE! Am I right or am I right?

And surprise surprise this not-so-dressed-to-the-nines lady was recently on a secret undercover mission to HLC for kabbalah reasons...It's okay, Esther. She's keeping up the faith.

No comments: